Area of Specialization
Buffalo General Medical Center
100 High Street
Buffalo, NY 14203
- Fellowship, Cardiology, Medical College of Virginia, Richmond
- Chief Medical Resident, VA Medical Center, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Residency, Internal Medicine, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis
- Doctor of Medicine, University of Texas Medical School, Houston, Texas
- Bachelor of Arts, Biopsychology, Vassar College, Poughkeepsie, New York
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology
- Fellow, American College of Cardiology
- American College of Physicians
- Heart Failure Society of America
- Berkson Memorial Award, State University of New York at Buffalo - recognition for excellence in teaching and patient care
- Top Doctors, Western New York, Buffalo Spree, 2020
- Spontaneous triple-vessel coronary artery dissection in a patient with Ehlers-Danlos Type IV. Carmona-Rubio AE, Madam N, Lang J, Graham S, Sharma U. Journal of Integrative Cardiology 2015 1:229-231.doi:10.15761/JIC.1000144.
- Quality of anticoagulation control in preventing adverse events in heart failure patients in sinus rhythm: a warfarin aspirin reduced cardiac ejection fraction trial (WARCEF) substudy. Homma S, Thompson J, Qian M, DiTullio M, Lip G, Mann D, Sacco R, Levin B, Pullicino P, Freudenberger R, Teerlnk J, Graham S, et. Al. Circ: Heart Failure. 2015;8:504-509.doi:10.1161/CIRCHEARTFAILURE. 114.001725
- Susan McCann, Weiner J, Susan Graham, Jo Freudenheim. Is principal components analysis necessary to characterise dietary behaviour in studies of diet and disease? Public Health Nutr. 2001; 4(4).
- VonFricken K, Karamanoukian HL, Ricci M, Graham S, Slate DM, Bergsland J, Salerno TA. Echocardiographic mass on the mitral valve. J Cardiothorac Vasc Anesth. 2000; 14(6).
- Buffalo General Medical Center
- Gates Vascular Institute